четверг, 28 марта 2013 г.

Smile without eyes in Battambang, Cambodia

Today's daily travel photo is of a lovely Khmer lady flashing a candid smile in the downtown area of Battambang, Cambodia during one of my random wanders.


Today’s daily travel photo is of a lovely Khmer lady flashing a candid smile in the downtown area of Battambang, Cambodia during one of my random wanders. One of my favorite aspects of this photo is that her eyes are blocked by the window bars. Although this wasn’t my intention at the time, it ended up being a cool creative outcome in the end. Sometimes when taking travel photos of people you get unexpected results such as this. This is a travel photo from Battambang, Cambodia. To view more photos from my extensive Battambang galley click on the radiant smile of the lady above.





Travel Blogs

,



Share

Smile without eyes in Battambang, Cambodia

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий