воскресенье, 24 марта 2013 г.

National Geographic’s Passport to Explore Contest

I know, it almost feels like I’m turning into a contest blog. The other day, I let you know that we were giving away a trip to Antarctica. And today I have another contest to let you know about. I promise, once I get these visas sorted in Yaounde here the fun of actual travel writing will continue,


National Geographic Banner 2


About the Contest


To my fellow Canadians, this one is for you.


National Geographic is running a contest called “Passport to Explore”, and the grand prize winner will receive a free trip to anywhere in North America.


The Grand Prize



  • A 7 day adventure for 2 to anywhere in North America that Air Canada flies

  • Accommodation provided by Loews Hotels


How To Enter



  1. Basically, you need to go any National Geographic luggage retailer (list of retailers here) and identify the “mystery animal.”


  2. Follow this link to the contest page.

  3. Don’t forget to add my special blogger code of 320 which will give you a bonus three ballots.

  4. You can also earn more ballots by sharing the contest on social media.

  5. Contest closes March 31st, so be quick like mongoose.


Ok my fellow Canucks, I imagine you’re all planning to get away from the prolonged winter to somewhere warm. So where will it be? Florida? LA? Hawaii?


Good Luck!





Travel Blogs

,



Share

National Geographic’s Passport to Explore Contest

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий