среда, 27 марта 2013 г.

Los Roques White Sand and Turquoise Water

Los Roques White Sand



White sand as soft as powder talc, crystal clear turquoise water… Los Roques is a little corner of paradise


During a cold day of late March, waiting for Spring as it does not seem willing to arrive, I try to warm my bones and heat up my mind digging into the memories of my time in Los Roques.


This amazing archipelago, established by the Government of Venezuela as a National Park back in 1972, is a little corner of paradise in the Caribbean which blew my mind away,


White sand as soft as powder talc, crystal-clear water showcasing breathtaking shades of blue, green and turquoise, seagulls flying around and a wonderful sense of peace made me fall in love with Los Roques. Finding a secluded beach in one of the islands surrounding Gran Roque is easy and I loved the idea of taking the boat in the morning, doing some island hopping, choosing my almost private beach and spend there some time with my little chair, beach umbrella, picnic and a good book. If Los Roques is not a slice of paradise, then… where can it be found? :-)



More on Venezuela: La Gran Sabana, or the ‘Lost World’



Travel Blogs

,



Share

Los Roques White Sand and Turquoise Water

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий