воскресенье, 24 марта 2013 г.

Eco Friendly Watch – Sprout Watches Review

Travel Experta – Central America Travel Expert –



Confession time – I haven’t worn a watch in over ten years. It all started with the clasp constantly getting caught in my hair. Then I couldn’t find an eco friendly watch, which was the only kind that I really wanted, and ten years ago they simply didn’t exist. Then it moved on to my pregnancies and watches hurting my kids while I’m either nursing them, or carrying them or for a number of weird reasons that only mamas can fully grasp.


However, internally I missed wearing one. So now my youngest is three and I get my freedom back. Well, almost! But I can certainly treat myself to a watch.


With that said, I do have some requirements, other than an eco friendly watch, I am a huge HUGE green fan. Almost my entire wardrobe, and travel accessories are army green or shades close to it. So finding a watch that works with my tastes and styles isn’t too easy to find.


After A LOT of searching, I arrived at Sprout Watches. Immediately I was excited. Everything about this company screamed my name, and once I came upon this beauty of a watch, I was sold!


8580464366 0c09c2ac98 z Eco Friendly Watch Sprout Watches Review


First and foremost it matches 90% of what I own. It’s all eco friendly, bio degradable.


Fun Features of Sprout Eco Friendly Watch:



  • Organic Cotton wrist band



  • Natural Bamboo Dial



  • Mercury Free Battery



  • Biodegradable Corn Resin



  • Conflict Free Diamonds (my watch doesn’t have this, but their other cool ones do)



  • Lead Free Mineral Crystal


My Take On The Watch

The watch is small and simple which is what I prefer. I’m not a bling bling kind of girl.


I also loved the presentation of the watch. It comes on a tiny organic cotton pillow.


8580469730 32a1338675 z Eco Friendly Watch Sprout Watches Review


I love the mission of Sprout, which focuses on leaving the least impact on Mother Nature with using the most unique materials and elements. I am a big fan of creativity and this company definitely does it right.


8580466842 9c1b73f766 z Eco Friendly Watch Sprout Watches Review


It’s not waterproof or resistant, which I would have liked, especially when I am bathing the kids. But my oldest, who’s more cautious than I am, reminds me every time to take it off. So my job at the end is to not forget where I took it off.


Where to Find and Buy Sprout Watches


I found everything super easy directly from their website: Sprout Watches. Once you find what you like, just click and buy.


Their customer service was fast and efficient and I received my watch within two days of purchase!


So becoming eco friendly isn’t only easy it’s fun and stylish!




Eco Friendly Watch – Sprout Watch






Travel Blogs

,



Share

Eco Friendly Watch – Sprout Watches Review

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий