четверг, 21 марта 2013 г.

Feature Highlight: Lists

listsYou might be wondering – what are lists, and how should I be using them?


An excellent question indeed.


Quite simply, lists are the way to organize your network into groups. Likely, you’ll use them to segment into various industries as I have (screenshot to right). Of course, you can use them however you’d like. I shouldn’t have to scan my entire network of connections just to find the locations of the real estate or social entrepreneur contacts I truly care about.


The next evolution of lists?


Enabling you to add people to lists without following them (this is how I use lists on Twitter). If you have other ideas in terms of how we can make lists more useful to you, please do let us know – either via our feedback form or in the comments here.


Travel Blogs

,



Share

Feature Highlight: Lists

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий